After Care Wrinkle Releaser
Your cosmetic practitioner has chosen Dysport for your wrinkle-releasing treatment.
This page explains what to expect and how to take care of yourself following your treatment.
AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- You may begin to notice the effects of your Dysport treatment within 2-3 days.
- Keep your head vertical for 4 hours after treatment
- Avoid putting any pressure on the treated area for 24-48 hours after treatment
- Do not massage the area injected for 2 weeks, this includes treatments such as facials & massages. This could move the product and give an undesirable result
- Gentle cleansing, face washing and make-up application are allowed after 24 hours
- Sleep on your back for the first night
- No excessive exercise for 24 hours
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
- It is not unusual to experience some mild side effects following wrinkle-smoothing injections
- You may experience a mild headache after treatment. Paracetamol may be taken if required.
- Tenderness and bruising may also appear at the injection site.
- If you do experience bruising, minimise excessive exercise in the first couple of days following treatment.
- Consider IMAGE Recovery Balm